[Gnso-epdp-team] Draft Initial Report

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Nov 28 18:00:54 UTC 2019

Dear EPDP Team:

Please find attached the draft Initial Report.

As you review the draft, please be aware that the text highlighted in orange is still under review but has been included to give the Team a holistic idea of the Report’s status. Specifically, the orange text represents:
Text not yet reviewed by the EPDP Team;
Staff-proposed text to address comments provided on calls; or
Placeholder text where further work is underway.

As Janis noted during the Team’s last meeting, please review the draft and come prepared to Wednesday’s meeting ready to discuss the status of the draft Initial Report, with a specific focus on the readiness to publish for public comment.

We have also attached the timeline slides Berry presented during ICANN66 to remind the Team of how the date we publish the Initial Report for public comment will affect the overall project timeline.

To those celebrating: Happy Thanksgiving from the EPDP Leadership and Support Team!

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin