[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP-P2 - Project Package - Close of September 2019

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Wed Oct 2 13:05:51 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please find attached the EPDP-P2's close of September 2019 project package.
I've attached the package PDF here, but you can find individual work
products and the raw MPP file on the wiki
(https://community.icann.org/x/6BdIBg). It's not intended for this version
to become an agenda item on our next call. So if you have questions, please
send them to the list and I will be happy to answer the best I can.

All in all, the project health is still On-Track and On-Schedule. We are
slightly behind schedule at the task level related to our building blocks.
EPDP leadership is aware of this and in response made the decision to
increase the group's call volume by scheduling additional sessions every
other week. Leadership is also looking for opportunities to complete
additional work off-line. Our near-term effort is to mature and close out as
many building blocks as possible in preparation for draft 1.0 to be
considered in Montreal. The more complex building blocks will be deliberated
in-person. In summary, leadership is expecting to deliver an Initial Report
by December 2019.

Project Package Contents:

*	Page 1 - Summary Gantt chart timeline
*	Page 2 - Fact Sheet - schedule of financial condition as managed by
the PCST sub-team
*	Page 3 - Situation Report - details about project health and current
state activities
*	Page 4 - Project Plan; partially collapsed. If you want to see
detailed task, please advise and I can prepare a task level version.
*	Page 5 - Work Plan / Action Items - Active
*	Pages 6+ - Work Plan / Action Items - Closed

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb

GNSO Policy Consultant