[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #24 Thursday 10 October at 14.00 UTC

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Oct 10 14:17:14 UTC 2019

Sorry, typo, I meant in STEP 2!

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Mueller, Milton L
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:01 AM
To: Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <Hadia at tra.gov.eg>; Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>; gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #24 Thursday 10 October at 14.00 UTC

Hi, Hadia
If I understand what you are saying here, you are assuming that accreditation also means authorization. We have already ruled that out.
Getting accredited will most certainly not mean that anyone accredited gets all they can eat access to any request.
If that is not what you mean, please tell us who does the authorization mentioned in step 1.

--MM