[Gnso-epdp-team] ICANN66: GNSO Sessions How to Get Organized and Remote Participation Details

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Oct 15 21:43:31 UTC 2019

Dear all,

The one-stop wiki page for all your Remote Participation queries is now available. This wiki page covers remote participation details for all GNSO open and public meetings.

In addition to this, ICANN Meetings’ Team has put together an updated ICANN meeting website which allows you to download all GNSO-related meetings to your inbox calendar in one go.

2 LINKS TO BOOKMARK NOW:

ICANN66 Meeting Schedule<https://66.schedule.icann.org/>

GNSO Remote Participation Wiki Page<https://community.icann.org/x/LYvkBg>

Step 1 – Create a profile and your personalized ICANN66 schedule

Go to the Meeting Schedule webpage and create a profile and login. Every session on the full schedule can be selected and added to your individual schedule by clicking the Add box to the bottom right of each meeting, this adds it to your individual schedule which you can then email to yourself or add to your calendar. See next step.

Step 2 - There are two ways to import your schedule into Outlook: once you’ve added all your chosen meetings to “My Schedule” go to Export.

·    Downloading creates a one-time snapshot of your schedule and copies it into Outlook. If you subsequently make changes to your Pathable calendar, they will not be reflected in Outlook.

·    Subscribing creates a live feed of your schedule in Outlook. Outlook checks for changes every few hours and updates your calendar appropriately.

Step 3

All sessions allowing remote participation will use Zoom rooms. You can find the Zoom room links for public meetings on the ICANN66 Meeting Schedule<https://66.schedule.icann.org> and on the <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_6QQFBQ&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=QiF-05YzARosRvTYd84AB_UYInlydmFcjNmBM5XgySw&m=m7Lnlti--Rw8pyYj85TyIVUweNAZ_oYPnObwVtHUnCY&s=Y0sdKkUbA07EcJc-OYC-ILtTTW09UizgHnqlFCm9vLE&e=> GNSO Remote Participation Wiki Page<https://community.icann.org/x/LYvkBg>. Zoom access details for closed meetings will be communicated separately.

There are three options to connect your audio:

1) Via VoIP, choose Computer Audio

2) Getting a dial out from Zoom to your phone, choose Call Me

3) Phoning into the audio bridge (access numbers and Meeting ID are provided for that option), choose Telephone Audio

If you cannot log into the Zoom room, but wish to connect via telephone only, to dial into the audio refer to the GNSO Remote Participation Wiki Page<https://community.icann.org/x/LYvkBg> for access numbers and individual Meeting IDs.

Step 4

Please download the mobile app by searching for “ICANN Meetings” in your app stores.

Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew will be onsite in Montreal to assist you directly. For all GNSO meeting related queries (RP or others), please email us at: gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> and we will be more than happy to assist!

Kind regards,

GNSO SO/AC Support team

--
Julie Bisland
GNSO SO/AC Support coordinator

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>
See All SO and AC events on the ICANN Global calendar<https://features.icann.org/calendar>