[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes and action items - EPDP Meeting #25 - 17 Oct 2019

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:30:46 UTC 2019

I think we need to be careful and not to mix two terms: automatic and
automated.
We agreed at the beginning of the process that there won't be an automatic
access or disclosure. Each request will be examined on its own merits - in
automated or manual  fashion. When it comes to manual processing - we will
attempt to standardize it as much as possible.
JK