[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes and action items - EPDP Meeting #25 - 17 Oct 2019

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Oct 22 14:02:00 UTC 2019

Hi amr, you are correct that based on article 22 of the GDPR the data subject has the right not be subject to a decisions based solely on automated processing, therefore some kind of human intervention might be required and the belter word is certainly "automated disclosure" and not "automatic disclosure" so let's say the machine can deny the disclosure of the data or allow for the disclosure most probably some kind of human intervention would be required, legally I think we are not quite sure yet that typical legitimate interest assessments need to be redone over and over again.

Hadia