[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - accreditation building block by Friday 25 Oct COB

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Mon Oct 28 20:59:48 UTC 2019

Hi RySG Team,

Thank you for this feedback. I believe IPC can support all the points below, with one comment and one question:

With agreement in principle that abusive requestors should be suspended, we would pause to ensure that there is sufficient “due process” to confirm that erroneous submissions and the like do not result in inappropriate suspension.

We would like to discuss further your final point, regarding point (P). How would you envision that operating? What controls would be needed?

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world