[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP-P2 - Project Package - Close of October 2019

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Thu Oct 31 03:25:09 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please find attached the EPDP-P2's close of October 2019 Project Package.
I've attached the PDF here, but you can find individual work products and
the raw MPP file on the wiki (https://community.icann.org/x/6BdIBg).

All in all, the project health is still On-Track and On-Schedule. We are
slightly behind schedule at the task level related to our building blocks.
EPDP leadership is aware of this and in response made the decision to
increase the group's call volume through the time to Initial Report
delivery.

Project Package Contents:

*	Page 1 - Summary Gantt chart timeline
*	Page 2 - Fact Sheet - summary schedule of financial condition as
managed by the PCST sub-team
*	Page 3 - Situation Report - details about project health and current
state activities
*	Page 4 - Project Plan; partially collapsed. If a detailed task view
is required, please advise and I can print a fully expanded version.
*	Page 5,6 - Work Plan / Action Items - Active
*	Pages 7+ - Work Plan / Action Items - Closed

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb

GNSO Policy Consultant