[Gnso-epdp-team] High-level notes and action items - EPDP Team F2F - 9-11 September

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Sep 14 21:42:58 UTC 2019

Thanks Alan, I think your recollection is correct, but I personally found that response from ICANN Org to be unsatisfactory.

Before these questions are being shared with any third party, I think we as a chartered working group should be able to review them so that we have a fuller understanding of what discussions are taking place that could potentially impact our work.

I think this is particularly important given Elena herself expressed discomfort with the way in which the questions were worded. If ICANN staff are not fully comfortable with the questions, I think we should be able to read through them ASAP and to offer speedy input on suggested improvements or revisions.

I appreciate the questions are still a working document, and it's with that understanding that we would be offering suggested improvements - with a vision only to making sure we get information back that is actionable and useful for us as a working group.

Best wishes, Ayden