[Gnso-epdp-team] High-level notes and action items - EPDP Team F2F - 9-11 September

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Sep 14 22:06:00 UTC 2019

I'm sorry, I disagree. I think this is very important, and asking the wrong questions or presenting information with the wrong framing to an external body could have implications for our work. I appreciate that not everyone may have an interest in reviewing these questions, and this does not need to be mandatory homework. But for those of us who are keen to review the questions, we should have the opportunity to do so. The potential for damage to ICANN's reputation here is high, and we should be working to avoid such an outcome.

-- Ayden