[Gnso-epdp-team] Accreditation Homework

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Sep 26 12:27:15 UTC 2019

Thank you Milton and Alex for your work on this,  based on which I put together some points in relation to accreditation, authentication and authorization

·         Accrediting bodies authenticate the requestor for the purpose of identifying the identity of the requestor and confirming that it is a trusted body

·         Authentication information is used to verify the identity claimed,  this information may be in the form of  password, token, biometrics, etc..

·         Authorization is an approval to the authenticated requestor to access certain data elements

·         An authenticated requestor can have multiple identities each of which relates to a different task or role.

·         The SSAD must be able to process both authenticated and non-authenticated requestors

·         The SSAD must be able to attribute each query to its requestor, where a user to query pairing is unique. (For logging and auditing purposes)
Hadia