[Gnso-epdp-team] Rec 2

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Wed Apr 8 21:55:57 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

Since a) it looks like we'll have our hands full with Rec 1 tomorrow, b) there is some overlap with the concerns submitted regarding Rec 2, and c) no groups have had an opportunity to do Rec 2 homework, I'd like to request that we plan to defer Rec 2 review to next week.

It would also be extremely helpful and appreciated, and would speed up our Rec 2 review, if Staff had capacity to help fill in any identical items in Rec 2 that we can successfully dispose of in Rec 1 tomorrow (to the extent they do not pertain to governments specifically).

Thanks.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world