[Gnso-epdp-team] SSAC minority statement - minor corrections to references

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Mon Aug 24 19:13:29 UTC 2020

Dear Rafik, Staff, and the ePDP team,

We received some feedback from folks on some incorrect references in our document that we didn’t catch in proofreading which referred to various recommendations by numbers that were in prior versions of the EPDP report.  The gist of the references will likely be clear to a reader, but in order to make it easier to parse, we have made updates to fix those references.  If it is possible to use this update rather than the prior version for inclusion with the report, please do so.

Thank you!

Rod Rasmussen
SSAC Chair