[Gnso-epdp-team] Simple clarification proposal for the initial report.

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Sun Feb 2 22:42:21 UTC 2020

Hi Milton,

No objection to the principle of clearly stating what we're considering. However, it's not accurate to say broadly that we're only considering decentralized decision making. The way you've phrased it could cause the reader to misunderstand what we're considering.

For accuracy, we should add that we're also considering centralized, automated decision-making for some cases. We can go on to note which cases those are (the list that MarkSv sent to the list), and seek public comment on those.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world