[Gnso-epdp-team] About the "Issues sheet"

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Feb 3 20:12:10 UTC 2020

Milton and Team:

The agenda message had three attachments:

1. an issues list, where groups may populate items within the report that they cannot live with,

2. a red-lined word doc that does not contain line numbers, but shows the updates made as a result of agreements reached during the F2F, and

3. a clean PDF with line numbers.

You may view the line numbers via the PDF.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin