[Gnso-epdp-team] Latest version of Automated Use Cases document

Mark Svancarek (CELA) marksv at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 4 03:39:04 UTC 2020

Thanks you all for your patience waiting for this, and thanks to everyone who sent me feedback both privately and on-list.  Hopefully I have incorporated all the feedback*

I've consolidated various use cases and assumptions.  Apologies in advance because this resulted in renumbering from the previous version.

/marksv

*except for the Trademark use case, where the feedback was inconsistent.  We'll have fun with that one.