[Gnso-epdp-team] Legal advice on pseudonymized vs. anonymized email addresses

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Mon Feb 10 10:41:17 UTC 2020

Thank you Caitlyn,

I can't say that I am very surprised at the response, but I appreciate it
since it brings some more clarity to our discussions. In effect, it
underpins the practice of what many contracted parties have already done to
mask registrant email addresses as a good and sound privacy practice.

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.