[Gnso-epdp-team] Briefing of the Belgian DPA

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:52:16 UTC 2020

Dear Team members,

During the LA f2f meeting we were informed that ICANN org will continue
dialogue with the European Data Protection Board via designated liaison -
Belgian DPA.

On the occasion of the meeting which is scheduled on 14 February, I have
been invited to outline the state of the policy development by the EPDP. As
the Initial Report has been published, I decided to accept this invitation
by the Belgian DPA. I will strictly base my presentation on the policy
proposals outlined in the Initial Report.

During the next Team meeting I will brief the Team on the discussion of my
presentation should there will be one.

Thank you
Jk