[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposal: Timetable to address Priority 2 issues

Kapin, Laureen LKAPIN at ftc.gov
Thu Feb 13 20:29:20 UTC 2020

Have to agree with prior comments that it’s neither realistic nor effective to pursue a marathon week of lengthy calls. Many of us would struggle to find the bandwidth for this type of scheduling. My suggestion would be to try and organize and summarize the comments for our review in advance. This would help focus and streamline our discussions to the pertinent issues.  If need be, we could spread the workload by seeking volunteers to take the lead on presenting certain topics (as we have in the past). In my experience, calls that go longer than 90 minutes lose focus.

  Sent via phone.
  Please excuse typos and/or
  unintended auto-correct outcomes.

Laureen Kapin, Counsel