[Gnso-epdp-team] New Alternate member on NCSG EPDP team

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Tue Feb 18 13:54:27 UTC 2020

Welcome Yawri,

I look forward to having a new, fresh set of eyes on our task!

Warm regards,

Alan

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
Suite 1-31,
Block D, Iveagh Court
Harcourt Road
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.