[Gnso-epdp-team] Alternative plan für Cancun Cancellation OFFICIAL

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Thu Feb 20 11:03:51 UTC 2020

Julf,  we all know that technology can be used either for the good or for the bad. I would certainly agree that autonomous weapons and weapons programmed to kill have extremely bad impact on human kind. I personally think we should stop developing and investing in such areas. On the other hand using automation and AI in areas like healthcare can dramatically improve diagnoses and reduce costs improving the lives of many people. When we suggest using automation in the SSAD, we suggest it to improve the quality of the service, productivity of the providers and compliance with the laws.

Hadia