[Gnso-epdp-team] ICANN Meets with Belgian Data Protection Authority

Journoud, Franck Franck_Journoud at motionpictures.org
Thu Feb 20 14:55:11 UTC 2020

Dear Janis, ICANN org liaisons and EC EPDP members,

I'd like to reiterate the point that I made on the EPDP call today. I have found the blog post very helpful and sincerely thank Göran for writing it - and yet it is insufficient. I appreciate that this was a meeting rather than formal legal guidance, but it'd still be helpful if all 'our' attendees (ICANN org staff, Janis, EC) could pool their notes and analysis to produce as detailed as possible an account of what the Belgian DPA reps said. This should be followed by these attendees attending an EPDP call so that we can ask follow-up questions. Surely we can get more our of that extremely important interaction than informative and useful, but short couple of substantive paragraphs.

-Franck

Franck Journoud | VP, Tech Policy | MPA | E franck_journoud at motionpictures.org | O (202) 378-9127 | M (202) 285-7322