[Gnso-epdp-team] ISPCP Input on draft EPDP Phase 2 initial report

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed Jan 8 16:20:48 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

you seem to have removed some references to historical data for being
redundant.

I like redundancy - it makes one safer.

When in doubt, we should leave it in.

Best,

Volker

Am 08.01.2020 um 00:45 schrieb King, Brian via Gnso-epdp-team:

> Hi all,
>
> Please find the IPC and BC’s joint comments attached.
>
> *Brian J. King *
> Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs
>
> T +1 443 761 3726_
> markmonitor.com <http://www.markmonitor.com>_
>
> *MarkMonitor
> *Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.