[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Meeting #39 - Thursday, 16 Jan 2019

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Jan 14 19:14:01 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team:

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next meeting.

As a reminder, if you submitted comments to the Initial Report in a separate document, please import the comments into the Initial Report Google Doc in advance of Thursday’s meeting. Beginning on Thursday’s meeting, we will be sharing the Google Doc during our review, so it is important for all comments to be reflected in the same place.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin

--

EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #40

Proposed Agenda

Thursday, 16 January 2020 at 14.00 UTC

1.                            Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.                            Confirmation of agenda (Chair)

3.                            Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)
Legal Committee Update

4.                            Discussion of models for inclusion / recommendation in Initial Report

a)                      CPH Proposal

b)                     Mark SV slides

c)                      EPDP Team reactions

d)                     Possible alternative approaches

e)                     Confirm next steps

5.                            Commence review of input received on draft Initial Report
See issues list – https://community.icann.org/x/BQZxBw
Confirm next steps

6.                            Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

a)                      Thursday 23 January 2020 at 14.00 UTC

b)                     Confirm action items

c)                      Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any