[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] Re: EPDP Action Items

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Fri Jan 17 18:40:17 UTC 2020

Amr and All:


It would be helpful if you could flag the concerning questions, without necessarily specifying the specific concerns or proposed edits, by Sunday, 19 January. 


Per Janis’ request, Support Staff will be sending any unflagged questions to Bird & Bird on Monday morning (20 January), Los Angeles time. The Legal Committee will review all flagged questions during its meeting on Tuesday, 21 January. Accordingly, please provide the specific concerns with any flagged questions in detail by COB Monday, 20 January. 


Thank you.  


Best regards,


Marika, Berry, and Caitlin



From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja>
Reply-To: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at icannpolicy.ninja>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 6:53 AM
To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Action Items




Would it be ok to push back the deadline on action item 2 until Monday, 20 January? I’m sure the NCSG will want to provide input, but not sure it’s doable by COB today.





On Jan 17, 2020, at 4:44 PM, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org> wrote:


Dear EPDP Team:


Please find below a friendly reminder of outstanding EPDP Team action items:


1.                   EPDP Team to share ideas / thoughts / proposals in response to the CPH proposal and Mark Sv. slides, both of which are attached herein, by COB Friday, 17 January. Following receipt of proposals, EPDP Support Staff to develop new proposal factoring in the input received and the small team discussions by Tuesday, 21 January. 

2.                   EPDP Team to provide detailed concerns or proposed edits to the questions proposed by the Legal Committee, attached herein, by COB Friday, 17 January.

3.                   IPC/BC and ISPCP colleagues to update the Initial Report Google doc [docs.google.com] to include previously-submitted feedback by Monday, 20 January.

4.                   Brian to propose a footnote clarifying cost causation under Financial Sustainability section by Monday, 20 January.

5.                   Amr, Brian, Stephanie & Franck to clarify intent of statement “under no circumstances should registered name holders be expected…” under Financial Sustainability section by Monday, 20 January. 

6.                   When applying changes to the draft Initial Report Google Doc, EPDP Support Staff to add comments, noting the date and rationale why the text was changed, e.g., EPDP Team agreed to change may to must during Meeting #xx.


Thank you.


Best regards,


Marika, Berry, and Caitlin




<CPH Next Steps Proposal (7 January 2020).pdf><Various SSAD Models 13 January 2020.pptx><EPDP Phase 2 Legal Questions, pending plenary review_15Jan.docx><smime.p7s>


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200117/ae9822e1/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4620 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200117/ae9822e1/smime-0001.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list