[Gnso-epdp-team] Financial sustainability issues of the SSAD

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Wed Jan 22 23:25:52 UTC 2020

All,

My apologies. The hyperlinks in the PDF I attached do not work. Please use the attached PDF.

Thank you,
Eleeza

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Eleeza Agopian <eleeza.agopian at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 3:19 PM
To: Janis Karklins <karklinsj at gmail.com>, EPDP <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-epdp-lead at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-lead at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] Financial sustainability issues of the SSAD

Dear Janis and EPDP team members,

I am sending the attached document, “Questions and Assumptions regarding SSAD Cost Estimation,” on behalf of Göran.

In addition, as per Göran’s message below, ICANN org is prepared to discuss these questions with the EPDP during the face-to-face meeting next week, should the team request it.

Thank you,

Eleeza and Dan
ICANN org liaisons