[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes and action items from EPDP Meeting #41 - 23 Jan 2020

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:10:42 UTC 2020

Thank you, Caitlin, for listing homework items.

I would like to reiterate, that it would be very useful if Team members
could suggest what functions the suggested "body/entity" (committee,
unit...) could perform ensuring thoughtful evolution of the model from
fully decentralized disclosure decision making (hybrid model) to more
automated disclosure decision making (centralized model). Should this
"body/entity" be supervised and by whom?

Thank you and safe travels
JK