[Gnso-epdp-team] proposed new language
mcanderson at verisign.com
Tue Jan 28 19:54:29 UTC 2020
Replacing language in Rec #12
The EPDP Team recommends the SSAD, in whatever form it eventually takes, MUST:
* NOT support bulk access*, wildcard, reverse or boolean search capabilities (this is not intended to prohibit parties from providing these types of services outside of SSAD, at their own risk)
* support the ability of a requestor to submit multiple requests at the same time**
* route each domain individually to the entity responsible for the disclosure decision (this may require SSAD to split a request into multiple transactions)
* consider each request on its own merits.
* have the capacity to handle the expected number of requests in alignment with the SLAs established
* only support requests for current data (no data about the domain name registration's history);
* as described in 2013 RAA
** working group expects implementation to reasonably determine how many may be submitted at a time and consistent with the Query Policy (above)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team