[Gnso-epdp-team] FW: Extension of time until August 24, 2020 for Minority Statements

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Jul 25 15:28:07 UTC 2020

Rafik,

You may not have the authority to change it but
you in your role of GNSO Council Liaison, you do
have the authority to being the request to the
Council Chair and the Council.  This report not
being considered by the Council until September
is fine. Perhaps there can be a smaller extension
and then use the mechanisms you suggest.

On those, a Wiki link is NOT acceptable. The
statements need to be integrated into the report.

I STRONGLY suggest that past whatever the initial
publication deadline is, you publish a REVISED
report incorporating new statements no less than
once a week. That way whenever someone pulls the
report, they get the most recent version. The
effort to insert a statement and recreate the PDF
is minimal and this gives the minority statement the respect that they are due.

Alan