[Gnso-epdp-team] Rec. 19 (time sensitive)

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue Jul 28 14:55:37 UTC 2020

I agree with Alan here. Let's not turn third party obligations into
registrar obligations. If something is an obligation of a p/p service
provider, it does not need to also be a registrar obligation.
Best,
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.