[Gnso-epdp-team] Revised Consensus Designation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 30 16:06:09 UTC 2020

For the purposes of determining consensus within
the report, please indicate that the ALAC does
NOT support recommendations (as stated in my
original response on 24 July timestamped 15:46 UTC):

6.2 Priority Levels
9 Automation of the SSAD
14 Financial Sustainability
18 Evolution mechanism

You may indicate support for the other recommendations.

The reference to not supporting the entire report
is based on the correct statement within the
report that all of the SSAD recommendations are linked and inter-dependant.

As noted in the submission of the ALAC statement,
the ALAC will continue to consider our position
and potentially resubmit a revised statement
prior to the deadline of 24 August. We understand
that any differences would not be reflected in
the Chair's designation of consensus within the report.

PLEASE RE-ISSUE THIS CHART SO WE CAN SEE YOUR
PROPOSED DESIGNATIONS PRIOR TO THE REPLY DEADLINE.

Alan