[Gnso-epdp-team] FW: [GNSO-EPDP-Lead] Updated: ALAC statement for EPDP Final Report

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Fri Jul 31 16:18:56 UTC 2020

Just curious: How many billions do you represent? 4 or 5?
And with that I am not even going into mandate and representation
questions....

Just asking,
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.