[Gnso-epdp-team] Financial Sustainability - Cost Model Questions for ICANN Org

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Thu Mar 5 19:40:26 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Please find below a link to a Google doc that contains initial response to
the questions posed by Org back in January. The responses included here were
created by me as a finger in the wind estimate and take note that this is
not indicative of any position supported by Org. I will admit that not
having direct experience from the "demand side" for disclosure requests made
this a challenging task to develop what I think is a reasonable response.
Thus, I encourage the team to pay extra attention to the "Scaling
Questions."

For initial input, the entire group is welcome to provide feedback. Please
only use side-bar comments to ask questions, make suggested edits, or add
new sizing elements for consideration. Those that volunteered for the small
team on today's call, will then review and consolidate the input to develop
a final response.

Please review and provide input by 11 March 2020. If there's stark
disagreement, the leadership team can perhaps find room on the agenda for
the calls either on the 17th or 19th to discuss this in greater detail.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtLHw4ASPOLwI_77bXGJrGypCHzYePQ5vaIWXzPa
tww/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

Small team volunteers thus far:

Becky