[Gnso-epdp-team] Legal vs. natural and WHOIS accuracy questions from Phase 1

Tara Whalen tjwhalen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:53:57 UTC 2020

Hello Janis,
Following up on this issue, seeking clarification from you on one point:

The document that you attached contains multiple legal questions (rather
than just one), with sub-questions -- can you confirm that *none* of these
questions are being sent to Bird & Bird at this time?

Thanks very much,
Tara Whalen