[Gnso-epdp-team] Requesting extension of deadlines

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 17 13:49:00 UTC 2020

I would like to formally request an extension to the deadlines for the
public comments, both for the phase 2 report, and for the poll on legal
persons vs private persons.  I would note that the latter is not listed
on the public comments site, and deserves to be as it is extremely
important to obtain the views of RNHs on this topic.

Most of us are now dealing with various states of emergency in our home
countries, related to the Covid 19 situation.  Some of us are under
great pressure in our families, to cope with childcare, eldercare,
unemployment, community relief, etc.  I think it is cavalier in the
extreme for us to march on oblivious to the situation, and stick to the
schedule.  It bespeaks an utter carelessness as to whether or not we
obtain meaningful public comment, at the risk of being too blunt.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Perrin