[Gnso-epdp-team] Automation homework (was: Proposed agenda - EPDP Meeting #48 - 17 March 2020)

Mark Svancarek (CELA) marksv at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 18 14:48:19 UTC 2020

Sorry - fixed assertion IX

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org>> On Behalf Of Mark Svancarek (CELA) via Gnso-epdp-team
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 3:55 PM
To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org<mailto:caitlin.tubergen at icann.org>>; gnso-epdp-team at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Gnso-epdp-team] Automation homework (was: Proposed agenda - EPDP Meeting #48 - 17 March 2020)

Here's my homework for today.  I've made edits throughout the document.


From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org>> On Behalf Of Caitlin Tubergen
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 7:55 AM
To: gnso-epdp-team at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Meeting #48 - 17 March 2020

Dear EPDP Team:

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next meeting on Tuesday, 17 March at 14:00 UTC.

Reminder of upcoming deadlines:

  *   EPDP Team to provide feedback on draft OCTO text via the OCTO Google Doc<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F174PSGgWB-UTTcqIA-NndIVDkP6WR701tzwjDsozVRXM%2Fedit&data=02%7C01%7Cmarksv%40microsoft.com%7Cbe2b326023df48b98d1c08d7cad02f31%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637200867984096301&sdata=rnW%2FyokZU78RUCOVk4p00UpszuvL2RL42vPswgD4uCg%3D&reserved=0> by Monday, 16 March.
  *   EPDP Team to provide feedback on the draft Purpose 2 recommendation via the Purpose 2 Google doc<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1VwslSx0RKXQjf_eJFvQNQ3V0M_37sELl%2Fedit&data=02%7C01%7Cmarksv%40microsoft.com%7Cbe2b326023df48b98d1c08d7cad02f31%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637200867984096301&sdata=i1sVvnVAZXVnE926QmcaFUOWVrDJ55SdGO6rX%2BcVqWw%3D&reserved=0> by Tuesday, 17 March.
  *   Each EPDP group to provide additional feedback on the Financial consideration questions by Monday, 16 March; please provide feedback using side-bar comments within the Google Doc.
  *   Mark Sv. to review Automation Use Case #8 and update the text based on the today's discussion by Tuesday, 17 March.
  *   Matthew Crossman to draft bullet points, regarding the suggestion to send the automation use cases to outside counsel for further guidance on liability and risk, for the Legal Committee's review, by Tuesday, 17 March.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin


EPDP Phase 2 - Meeting #48
Proposed Agenda
Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 14.00 UTC

1.                            Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.                            Confirmation of agenda (Chair)

3.                            Welcome and housekeeping issues (Chair) (5 minutes)

4.       Potential OCTO Purpose<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F174PSGgWB-UTTcqIA-NndIVDkP6WR701tzwjDsozVRXM%2Fedit&data=02%7C01%7Cmarksv%40microsoft.com%7Cbe2b326023df48b98d1c08d7cad02f31%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637200867984106289&sdata=kU20jN1HgTMx4ns4TKK%2BRjo7pn5L9bXClFiROtVH8PM%3D&reserved=0> (priority 2) (15 minutes)

  1.  Review 'cannot live with' comments received, if any
  2.  Review minor edits received, if any
  3.  Confirm language for inclusion in the addendum to the Initial Report

5.       Accuracy and Whois ARS<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1pS9Pibanj-Hp6LztZpeERtxdoLsnp4y_-do0vU5VJuw%2Fedit&data=02%7C01%7Cmarksv%40microsoft.com%7Cbe2b326023df48b98d1c08d7cad02f31%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637200867984106289&sdata=xOomMTosAe6XQRvZYyKKsQEu4kVdDks9hO%2Fp%2BUDk4MM%3D&reserved=0> (priority 2) (15 minutes) (if guidance is received from GNSO Council prior to the meeting)

  1.  Consider GNSO Council feedback
  2.  Confirm next steps

6.                            Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

  1.  Thursday 19 March at 14.00 UTC. Topics to be addressed: Purpose 2 (Consider Board Liaison input), Automation Use Cases.
  2.  Confirm action items
  3.  Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

Small Team to continue (Becky, Amr, Volker, Franck, Marc A., Mark Sv, Stephanie, Chris D., ICANN org)

7.                            Financial consideration questions<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1YtLHw4ASPOLwI_77bXGJrGypCHzYePQ5vaIWXzPatww%2Fedit&data=02%7C01%7Cmarksv%40microsoft.com%7Cbe2b326023df48b98d1c08d7cad02f31%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637200867984116285&sdata=EmUkyr53E1QkAnC80Pagb9aRddI1P40UU%2B7yVN4UMTU%3D&reserved=0> (60 minutes)

  1.  Consider feedback from small team on the draft answers
  2.  EPDP Team feedback
  3.  Confirm next steps

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200318/00e5ac9d/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Use Cases That Support Automated Disclosure Decisions v2.10.docx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Size: 49903 bytes
Desc: Use Cases That Support Automated Disclosure Decisions v2.10.docx
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20200318/00e5ac9d/UseCasesThatSupportAutomatedDisclosureDecisionsv2.10-0001.docx>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list