[Gnso-epdp-team] Minor edits - Rec #20 - email discussion

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Wed Mar 25 19:54:00 UTC 2020

Hi Marc and all,

Thanks for taking the time to discuss offline, Marc. Yes, the "also" is the primary concern. We should also change the "MAY" to a "may" as it is informative language describing the behavior of another policy; it is not defining normative requirements/obligations of implementers of the Phase 2 policy.

We withdraw our "cannot live with" if we can make these two minor updates, which are hopefully not controversial. Thanks all.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world