[Gnso-epdp-team] Minor edits -Ry-SG pages 17-18

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Thu Mar 26 04:47:26 UTC 2020

Hi Margie,

This is not a can’t live with item and was intended to provide more context to the reader.  If the BC isn’t comfortable with this proposed minor edit, then in the interests of time, and finalizing the initial report addendum, I suggest we skip this edit.  I noted the same in the Google document.

Best,

Marc