[Gnso-epdp-team] Message of encouragement

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:13:30 UTC 2020

Dear Team members,

I understand that all of us are busy with our day jobs in challenging times
of the sanitary crisis. Nevertheless, a year ago we committed ourselves to
the EPDP Phase 2. I understand the fatigue that has kicked in our work, but
we are at the last mile.
I encourage everyone to mobilize and review items for the next call.
Automation is a crucial part of SSAD. Only one group so far has provided
input for the Thursday's call. Others should follow that example.
It is entirely up to us choose between the last sprint and uncertainty that
looms if work if not done by the end June.
Thank you for understanding
JK