[Gnso-epdp-team] Message of encouragement

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Wed May 6 19:19:54 UTC 2020

Hi Alan,

Please note that the response mixed up the homework that was done by some
groups for item #6 on the agenda (recommendations not considered by the
EPDP) with the homework that is due on the automation recommendation. We
look forward to see everyone's input by COB today.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb
@berrycobb
GNSO Policy Consultant