[Gnso-epdp-team] FYI: SSAC EPDP Phase 2 comments document published (SAC111)

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu May 14 19:35:42 UTC 2020

It almost sounds like SSAC were not  at the table and did not approve many
of the agreed compromises, like the agreement that the SSAD costs should
ultimately be borne by the users, not the registrants. Oh wait, SSAD was
represented...
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.