[Gnso-epdp-team] Update on legal vs. natural differentiation study

Kapin, Laureen LKAPIN at ftc.gov
Wed May 20 17:58:07 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

  I’m wondering if there is any executive summary or synopsis that we could obtain within the next week or so?  While I appreciate the challenges involved in compiling this research, this input relates to an important issues that the GAC and several other stakeholder groups have flagged for further action.

Kind regards,

Laureen Kapin
Counsel for International Consumer Protection
Federal Trade Commission
(202) 326-3237