[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Team Call #60 - 26 May 2020

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue May 26 08:41:10 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP Team,

Please note that for agenda item #9 (Evolution mechanism) you are expected to review the updated recommendation language that was developed by a small team which can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-npFkABPc-u3To6uYe2v6MTFHlrEOUD5i6x8LrHAJaE/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs. The documents referenced in the agenda below provided input for this updated version.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika