[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Phase 2A homework

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Apr 7 14:49:57 UTC 2021

I would like to register my disagreement with the
decision to cancel another plenary. We only have
a very limited number of meetings prior to the
drafting and issuance of our draft report. If the
Legal Committee needs more time (which is not
unreasonable or unexpected), they should be scheduled at other times.

At this point, given where we are and what we
have to do, I would think that we would be going
in the opposite direction and using some Tuesdays for plenaries!

There is little need for legal clarity if we do
not have a full opportunity to discuss it.

Alan