[Gnso-epdp-team] Meeting Invitation | GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP - Phase 2A call | Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 14:00 UTC
jjanssen at petillion.law
Tue Aug 10 08:51:01 UTC 2021
Please accept my apologies, as I won’t be able to join today’s call.
jjanssen at petillion.law<mailto:jjanssen at petillion.law>
+32 486 48 39 94
[cid:image001.png at 01D78DD5.9BC41B70]<https://www.petillion.law/>
Attorneys – Advocaten – Avocats
*Standing representative of Anlirosu bv, a private company with limited liability performing the legal services
From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Terri Agnew via Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Reply to: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 17:29
To: "gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Cc: ICANN ITSM via Gnso-secs <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Gnso-epdp-team] Meeting Invitation | GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP - Phase 2A call | Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 14:00 UTC
The GNSO Temp Spec gTLD RD EPDP – Phase 2A call is scheduled on Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 14:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Zoom room information:
Main Zoom Webinar link: https://icann.zoom.us/j/92181477886?pwd=TlJHTU5EY1d3bUxLV2s3UStPS2MxZz09
Passcode: Z at S07?t=v5
If you are joining via audio only:
One tap mobile
US: +13126266799,,92181477886#,,,,,,0#,,3121016458# or +13462487799,,92181477886#,,,,,,0#,,3121016458#
Webinar ID: 921 8147 7886
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acVxz9PmJI [icann.zoom.us]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/acVxz9PmJI__;!!PtGJab4!utRxfQr1tROaMJRv9e3ikFKsiZp6a8F64NYRn22O-M5EY0kDFrkbZTTx8YAo-U5NgDkG51Tv-g$>
Members, alternates, observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call
* Please send dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior [icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en__;!!PtGJab4!qTujILFv0Cs7zDTfO6l6F4sGBGn-ps__98Xyocm3IfF4Hkbm7fE5RbGBuHjy-SveLvg7QDTTXg$>
* Visit the Wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/9QEuCg
* Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/2txhts9s
ONLY for Members and Alternates
* Please join via the above Main Zoom Webinar link and staff will promote you to panelist.
* Alternate replacement confirmations – In order to keep track of alternate replacements, use the google form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_a_icann.org_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLScuCvS7vKS4MuaXwJmDcUHtOTskg6t5qrSETKlCKgokRK17gA_viewform&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=nolHdg97oXWvSIebEV59gQPCP3Cs3j6TEIGl6X0ezI8&s=BTAVDD9SMwAv9zVWbP73KVqCQ9NH14D-QKfuG8vjXzo&e=> to communicate who the alternate is replacing and for which period. This information will be publicly posted so that the EPDP Team is aware at any time who is active. Alternate Assignment – EPDP Phase 2A wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/h4jzC>.
* Members (and alternates replacing members), please select Panelists and Attendees when posting to the chat in order for everyone to see and to be captured afterwards.
* Alternates not replacing a member: Please rename your line by adding THREE Zs - (zzz)’before your name and add, in parentheses at the end, (your affiliation - alternate). To rename in Zoom, hover over your name and click ‘rename’.
* Alternates (not replacing a member) are not allowed to engage in the chat (apart from private chats) or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing / disagreeing.
Only for Observers:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7857 bytes
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team