[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Phase 2A Meeting #36 - 17 August 2021

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Aug 16 14:39:56 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP Team,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our next meeting.

Please remember to complete your outstanding homework by COB today so that we can have a productive meeting tomorrow.


  1.  EPDP Team to continue to review Draft Section 3 (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2RIAEonzE3vA1cN5lep9sZl2pKEniT6/edit#), focusing on the tables that have been inserted for recs #1 - #5 and using the orange tables to provide your group’s input by COB TODAY Monday, 16 August.
  2.  Following our last meeting, we are awaiting: (i) suggested updated text for Recommendation 3 from the RySG, (ii) suggested updated text from the GAC and others for Recommendation 5 by COB TODAY Monday, 16 August.
At this stage in the Team’s review, it is important to provide suggested text for the group to deliberate on, and the Google Doc tables<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2RIAEonzE3vA1cN5lep9sZl2pKEniT6/edit> allow you to populate specific suggestions for the Team to consider during its meeting tomorrow. Please keep this mind as you complete your homework.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin

EPDP Phase 2A - Meeting #36
Proposed Agenda
Tuesday 17 August 2021 at 14.00 UTC

1.                     Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.                     Welcome & Chair updates (Chair) (5 minutes)

3.                     Consider benefits and operational challenges identified – see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-SdgAb0tJlGJoBbuRWHuKSuZRIdXnia/edit (15 minutes)

a.     Consider following questions:

·      Are there any clarifying questions that anyone has about the input provided by others?

·      If this input has not helped create a better understanding of each other’s position, what else can be done / should be considered?

·      If/how should this input be captured in the Final Report or should groups be encouraged to highlight their views in their minority statements?

b.      Confirm next steps

4.                     Continue review and updates to section 3 of Final Report - Responses to Council Questions & Recommendations (60 minutes) – see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2RIAEonzE3vA1cN5lep9sZl2pKEniT6/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2RIAEonzE3vA1cN5lep9sZl2pKEniT6/edit>

As a reminder: proposed timeline to get to Final Report

17 & 19 August – delivery of action items mediated conversations, consider suggestions for further consideration & agree on updates to report

24 & 26 August – consider suggestions for further consideration & agree on updates to report

27 August – publish draft Final Report for EPDP Team review, consensus call.

30 August – deadline for minority statements

31 August – finalize report and address any outstanding items, if any.

a.     Continue review of Recommendation #3 (if proposed language has been put forward by RySG)

·      Consider input provided

·      EPDP Team discussion

·      Confirm next steps

     *   Review of Recommendation #4

·      Consider input provided

·      EPDP Team discussion

·      Confirm next steps

     *   Review of recommendation #5 (if proposed language has been put forward)

·      Consider input provided

·      EPDP Team discussion

·      Confirm next steps

     *   Confirm next steps

5.                     Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

a.     EPDP Team Meeting #37 Thursday 19 August at 14.00 UTC

b.     Confirm action items

c.     Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20210816/7d4fd700/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list