[Gnso-epdp-team] Action Item Re: Recommendation #1

Amr Elsadr amr at unr.com
Mon Aug 23 18:56:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Thursday’s meeting, I picked up the following action item:

> "Amr to propose updates to Recommendation 1 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2RIAEonzE3vA1cN5lep9sZl2pKEniT6/edit#heading=h.17dp8vu> by COB Monday, August 23.”

As discussed on Thursday, I believed that clarifying in how the different parts of Phase 1, recommendation #17 were addressed in subsequent phases might be helpful in both demonstrating the EPDP Team’s approach to dealing with the legal vs. natural issue, as well as address some concerns raised regarding how accurately the recommendation (although I do appreciate that it isn’t in fact a recommendation) addressed the EPDP Team’s conclusion on this topic.

I hope that the proposed text is found to be helpful.

Thanks.

Amr