[Gnso-epdp-team] Meeting with ICANN staff on legal v. natural study

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Tue Jan 19 15:03:12 UTC 2021

Caitlin, Berry and Marika,

I see from the workplan & action items document that support staff has sent a list of initial questions on the legal/natural study to ICANN org.

"Support Staff to notify internal colleagues of submitted questions relating the ICANN org legal/natural study, and coordinate a time for a presentation on the study, during which submitted questions will be addressed."

Could you share that list of questions with the working group so we are all on the same page heading into our call?

Best,

Marc