[Gnso-epdp-team] Meeting with ICANN staff on legal v. natural study

陳曼茹 Manju Chen manju at nii.org.tw
Wed Jan 20 09:08:04 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

In preparation for the webinar about ICANN org study next Tuesday, some of
us might be re-reading the study to refresh ourselves and found more
questions in the process. I hope we're allowed to add questions related to
the study in the doc, so staff can address them during the webinar?

I actually added one question just now. Hope it's OK!

Thanks,
Manju