[Gnso-epdp-team] Fwd: Initial Report - final version + redline

Jan Janssen jjanssen at petillion.law
Thu Jun 3 12:34:37 UTC 2021

Also, the draft Initial Report does not reflect the proposed addition with respect to the EDPB letter of July 2018, which provides:

"The GDPR does not apply to the processing of personal data which concerns legal persons and in particular undertakings established as legal persons, including the name and the form of the legal person and the contact details of the legal person."

This should be added to the quote. As currently written, the quote from the EDPB letter is out of context.

This comment was made within the “deadline” on 1 June 2021, but might have missed your attention.

Best regards,

Jan Janssen*
jjanssen at petillion.law<mailto:jjanssen at petillion.law>
+32 486 48 39 94
www.petillion.law

[cid:image001.png at 01D75885.93FB65E0]<https://www.petillion.law/>

  Attorneys – Advocaten – Avocats
 *Standing representative of Anlirosu bv, a private company with limited liability performing the legal services